Please log in

Paper / Information search system




Please log in

  • Summary & Details

Study for the Effect of Vehicle Noise Regulation on Reducing Road Environment Noise


Detailed Information

Author(J)1) 谷津 幸裕
Author(E)1) Yukihiro Yatsu
Affiliation(J)1) 日野自動車
Affiliation(E)1) Hino Motors


Abstract(E)Approximately 95% of road environmental noise has achieved environmental standards, but the remaining 5% has not yet been reached.
On the other hand, the noise regulation of the vehicle is planned to be strengthened in order to achieve the environmental standard, we studied the effect of further reduction of the noise of vehicle on the reduction of road traffic noise.

About search


How to use the search box

You can enter up to 5 search conditions. The number of search boxes can be increased or decreased with the "+" and "-" buttons on the right.
If you enter multiple words separated by spaces in one search box, the data that "contains all" of the entered words will be searched (AND search).
Example) X (space) Y → "X and Y (including)"

How to use "AND" and "OR" pull-down

If "AND" is specified, the "contains both" data of the phrase entered in the previous and next search boxes will be searched. If you specify "OR", the data that "contains" any of the words entered in the search boxes before and after is searched.
Example) X AND Y → "X and Y (including)"  X OR Z → "X or Z (including)"
If AND and OR searches are mixed, OR search has priority.
Example) X AND Y OR Z → X AND (Y OR Z)
If AND search and multiple OR search are mixed, OR search has priority.
Example) W AND X OR Y OR Z → W AND (X OR Y OR Z)

How to use the search filters

Use the "search filters" when you want to narrow down the search results, such as when there are too many search results. If you check each item, the search results will be narrowed down to only the data that includes that item.
The number in "()" after each item is the number of data that includes that item.

Search tips

When searching by author name, enter the first and last name separated by a space, such as "Taro Jidosha".